Can I return my order?
In the category Return
- You have the right to dissolve the sales agreement within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- If you wish to return the item, you must return it to Citroparts at your own risk and costs
- If you wish to return the purchased item later than 14 calendar days after delivery, Citroparts will return 70% of the purchase price due (excluding shipping). This will happen within 30 calendar days of receipt of the returned item. This payment is valid up to 6 months after the invoice date.
- If you wish to return an item more than 6 months after the invoice date, Citroparts will not pay back.
Follow this mandatory procedure when returning:
- Submit a return application in writing or by e-mail. For orders placed in our webshop you can download the return form in your account under "my orders".
- After our agreement, you can return your item within 14 days of receipt.
- The item must be shipped with us in the original packaging. No changes may be made to the delivered product. The product must be unused and undamaged. All submitted documentation, warranty certificates and packaging materials must be attached to the return shipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse returned items or to credit only part of the amount paid if it is suspected that the item has already been used or if the product has been damaged by customer fault. In this situation we will inform you that a depreciation will be applied.
- After shipment we follow a check of the goods. The article in question must be returned undamaged and unsoiled.
- The refund will be made within 14 days. Please mention your account number (IBAN + BIC) when returning.
- The right to return is only for online purchased items.
- The cost of return is at the expense of the customer.
- Goods that are custom made (eg paint, personalized items, chassis number) are not eligible for return.
Other questions in the category: Return